H7 Investigative Services is focused on providing our clients with highly professional, excellent service. Many potential clients know what they want but don’t know what to expect when hiring a private investigator. At H7 Investigative Services, we strive to be completely transparent about the products you will receive and the costs involved in conducting your investigation.
During your initial consultation with H7 Investigative Services, you’ll sit with a licensed private investigator who will listen to the facts of your case. The investigator will make an on the spot determination of whether our agency can assist with solving your issue.
Your Peace of Mind is Important to Us
If we can take on your case, we will provide you with three specific answers to begin working for you:
- You’ll have a clear and understandable investigative plan
- You’ll get a specific timeframe for how long the investigation will take
- You’ll know exactly how much the entire investigation will cost
Most people have little to no experience hiring a private investigator. In fact, most people will never require our services.
We don’t want you to have any surprises in terms of our service to you. Not knowing what to expect when hiring a private investigator can be stressful. We try to eliminate any guesswork from the process and quickly get you the services you need.
Even if we can’t assist with your case, we work with many of the professional agencies in the Santa Clarita area and throughout Los Angeles County. In these situations, we are happy to refer you to an agency that will be able to help you.
How to Choose the Right Investigative Agency
Not only do many people not know what to expect when hiring a private investigator, but also most new clients don’t know what to look for in a professional investigative agency. Here is a short list of things to keep in mind when deciding which agency to take on your case.
- Don’t base your decision on only a telephone call. Always request to meet the investigator in person, either in a public place or in the agency office. Much can be said about face-to-face interaction and first impressions. You should trust your instincts if something doesn’t feel right, and you should do your own verification if a promise sounds to good to be true.
- Always make your decision on quality not on lowest price. Think of hiring a private investigator as an investment. Your peace of mind and the results you want to achieve are very valuable. Choosing an agency based on price alone will likely cost you more money in the end. After paying the cheaper price and getting poor results, you’ll have to pay the higher quality firm to do the investigation right.
- Select the right investigator for the job. Does the agency you’re consulting have the experience and skill to do a proper investigation? If the answer is “No,” then you should keep looking or ask for a referral to an agency that is equipped to handle your case. A good agency will be honest about what they can and can’t do and should be able to contact another firm to serve you. An agency that will take any case for the right price will not produce the results you want.
- Do you plan on taking your issue to a court of law? If the answer is “Yes,” then you should probably consult with a lawyer before hiring a private investigator. Let the lawyer decide if a private investigator should be involved. When a lawyer hires the private investigator on your behalf, anything the investigator discovers is protected by attorney-client privilege. If you hire an investigator on your own, you won’t have the advantage of attorney-client privilege. Anything your investigator discovers will have to be provided to the other side if your case ends up in front of a judge.
- Only hire a licensed private investigator who is also properly bonded and insured. Not only will proper licensing and insurance protect you in the event of a civil matter between you and your investigator, any investigation conducted on your behalf will also be protected if the issue goes to a court of law. All evidence to be presented in court must be lawfully obtained. If your investigator is not licensed and insured, the opposition could argue that your evidence was not obtained lawfully because the investigator was not complying with the licensing laws of the state. Your time and money would be wasted on the investigator and your court case would be completely ruined.
H7 Investigative Services conducts private investigations in Santa Clarita, Antelope Valley, and throughout the greater Los Angeles area.
If you want to find out how our agency can help with your case, click through to our consultation request page or call us at (661)454-7513.